Deep Cleansing Mode
1. Apply skin cleansing serum/oil to your face, keep your face always moist.
2. Turn on the device. Choose the first “Continuous Wave Deep Cleansing Mode” or third “High Level Deep Cleansing Mode”. Hold the unit with the control panel away from the face. Cleanse the face according to the diagram on the bottom of this page. Treatment time is typically 3-5 mins per session – no more than 5 times per week. We recommend starting with the first “Continuous Wave Deep Cleansing Mode”.
3. Wash your face with water after treatment.
Deep Cleansing - Device Usage
We recommend using the device according to the following diagram, as it encourages the body’s natural lymphatic drainage.
1.Glide the device from the neck upwards on the face in horizontal strokes. Repeat on both sides of the face.
2. Methodically work over all areas of the face as shown in the illustration.
3. Change the direction of the device and glide it in vertical strokes starting from the neck area. Work from the jaw to the hairline.
4. Cleanse around the curve of the nostrils using the curved inner edge of the blade.
Tips for Effective Cleansing
1. Use the scooped out middle section of the blade to cleanse the chin area under the lip. Use vertical strokes.
2. Select the first “Ultrasonic Deep Cleansing Mode” to work around the eyebrow area. Avoid the delicate under eye area when using the third “High Level Deep Cleansing Mode”.